Date of Birth : 15 December 1982
Father's Name: Col Kamlesh Chandra (Chief Post Master General, Lucknow)
Qualification : Master of Business Administration (MBA) from (ICCMRT) Institute of Cooperative & Corporate Management Research & Training, Lucknow
Grand Father: Late Shri Baijnath Kureel (Freedom Fighter)
• Member of Parliament (Lok Sabha) for five terms continuously (1952 to 1977).
• Elected with Late Shri Firoz Gandhi from Rae Bareilly on Congress ticket.
• Rae Bareilly was double member constituency in 1952 & 1957, electing two MPs, one for General category and other for Reserve category.
• Both Shri Firoz Gandhi and my Grand Father were elected from Rae Bareilly in 1952 and 1957 on Congress ticket.
• In 1962, Rae Bareilly was Reserved Constituency and my Grand Father was elected on Congress ticket.
• In 1967 Late Smt. Indira Gandhi was elected from Rae Bareilly and my Grand Father was asked to contest for Barabanki from where he was elected in 1967, 1971.
• He was close associate of Late Shri Firoz Gandhi and Late Smt Indira Gandhi, both used to stay with my Grand Father at his residence whenever they visited Rae Bareilly.
• President of UPCC (1973-76).
• Minister in both Central Government and Uttar Pradesh Government.
Grand Mother: Late Smt. Shanti Kureel
• President District Mahila Congress, Lucknow.
• Convener SC/ST cell UPCC.
• General Secretary UPCC.
• I have been working for the party from college days, for more than 6 years now.
• I was member of N.S.U.I. and presently I am member of Youth Congress as well as Congress Party.
• I am doing Congress Party work in Barabanki, Lucknow and Rae Bareilly District.
• I took active part in campaigning during Lok Sabha elections in Barabanki, where Congress candidate Shri. P.L. Punia won the election.
• I took active part in the Membership Campaign of Youth Congress as well as Congress party in 2010.
• I took active part in Congress Sandesh Yatra, 2010 and have been part of Yatra ever since Mr. Rahul Gandhi gave green signal to the Yatra at Ambedkar Nagar.
• I was selected as an In-charge of Yatra for Haidergarh Vidhan Sabha Constituency. I was with the Yatra throughout the Barabanki District.
• I am District President of Bharat Sevak Samaj, Barabanki.
• I took active part in the Indian National Congress 83rd Plenary Session held in Delhi on 18th to 20th December 2010.
• I am General Secretary of All Indian Panchayat Parishad (AIPP).
• I took active part in the mass protest for Mr. Rahul Gandhi’s arrest in support for farmers fighting against land acquisition at Bhatta Parsaul on 11th May 2011 and I got arrested along with other congress leaders.
• After doing MBA in IT and Marketing, I joined a firm in Noida for three years.
• I have proficiency in Financial, Marketing and IT Management.
• Currently I am working for Congress Party full time.
MANAGERIAL AND COMPUTER PROFICIENCY:
• Financial, Marketing and IT Management.
• Proficient in the following tools: PHP, JAVA, Microsoft Office, Visual Basic .NET and Database Management.
• Server management and maintenance, E-commerce system and administration, Website developing and designing with ASP.net, PHP, PERL, JAVA.